04 Feb Vacancy Announcement
“Malaysia-Myanmar Business Chamber is hiring”
Position – Marketing Officer / Liaison Officer
Salary – USD 300 to USD 400 (depending on experience)
Benefits – Basic Salary + Phone Allowances + Sat & Sun off
Location – Embassy of Malaysia, Pyi Daung Su Yeik Thar street, Dagon Township, Yangon.
2. Outgoing (Extrovert) personality
Major Responsibilities ;
– Recruting new members, developing and executing a strategy to grow membership and increase retention (membership benefits).
– Building and maintaining a strong member prospect database (i.e persons expressing interest, those who have attended MMBC events etc).
– Creation and development of membership and marketing material
– Conducting business development activities and developing initiatives for the MMBC brand / chambers to be widely known.
– Assisting Events Committee (Stevin) for handling and organizing MMBC events
– Establishing cooperation and relationships with other organizations in Myanmar, such as Myanmar busines organizations / associations (UMFCCI, MYEA, etc) and also other foreign chambers.